Planning an office holiday party can seem overwhelming. Where should the party be? What kind of food should you serve? Should there be some sort of theme? These are all questions that come up as we begin to plan the “perfect party.” Whether you are planning an intimate party for a small office or are planning an extravagant evening for 100 guests, San Diego has you covered.
Some of the top spots for San Diego work holiday parties include:
- The Shout! House in Downtown San Diego: The Shout! House is the perfect venue if you are looking to show your employees a good time. It can accommodate nearly any size, from small office parties to large gatherings of up to 275 people. The Shout! House offers all inclusive food and beverage packages as well as some of the best entertainment around.
- Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens: The relaxed, hip environment is something a little outside the “holiday party” box, but will be sure to give your guests a night to remember. If you want to treat your guests to something fun and different, consider doing a beer tasting. The brewery features 32 craft and specialty beers on tap as well as an assortment of delicious wines. You can choose to sit inside or outside in the beautiful open-air patio and organic beer garden and treat your guests to an eclectic menu of world-inspired cuisine that highlights locally grown, small-farm ingredients.
- 94th Aero Squadron: This restaurant features beautiful banquet rooms for parties of 25 to 200. The restaurant has a unique charm, themed after a replica of WW-I French Farmhouse with stone fireplaces, wood-beam ceilings and airplane replicas throughout. The venue offers a full bar, a dance floor and plenty of free parking.
- Hornblower Cruises & Events: What better way to celebrate the holidays and show your employees your appreciation than to celebrate on a dinner cruise? Celebrate with dinner and dancing on the San Diego Bay.
- Tavern+Bowl: This year, have a little fun with your employees over cocktails and bowling. Check out any one of three Tavern+Bowl locations: East Village, Eastlake and North County. In addition to 12 lanes with private couches and seating areas, each venue has pool tables and flat screen TVs. While the atmosphere is super fun and laid back, the food is surprisingly delicious and the drinks aren’t bad either.
These are just a few of the many venues sprinkled throughout San Diego County. There are several great restaurants and breweries to choose from — this year, think outside the box and show your employees how much you appreciate them.